Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Adventure Begins!


Haazzit my people! Im in the MTC, but here its actually called the CTM because of the way they speak. The flight was long, but the guy sitting next to me was super cool, it turned out he was very familiar with the church and he was amazed at what they ask of us missionaries at such a young age. Over here people drive crazy, theyll have like 2 adults and a kid sitting on someones lap on the same moped lane splitting like nothing haha. I am still currently locked out of my suitcase so i should probably look into that. When they came to pick all of us up there were like 10 of us coming from all over packed into this little Brazil travel van. I got some sweet pics too, but were not aloud send them here at the mtc. I still cant find the apostrephe button on this keyboard, its in portegese haha i guess ill figure it out. Okay I love you all. Ill email next week, sorry we only get like 5 min. to email this time just to let your family know you made it. Give everyone my e-mail.  Love you guys.


Elder Welch from Omaha, Nebraska flew with Elder Akina from Atlanta to Brazil. 
They will be serving in the same mission.