Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, July 13, 2015

Week #39 The Flu

Hazzit,

     I am super sick today.  I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by an 18 wheeler.  I felt it coming on about 2 or 3 days ago.  I took EmergenC but it didn't really do anything.  I almost fainted on the bus,  you stand up a long time.  It's super hot and packed with people.

    We have this girl that has been coming to church with us for a while, her Dad is the trial.  We've given her 2 Books of Mormon  because her dad threw the first one away.   But she's been coming to church.  We took two girls from our ward to visit her with us, which was sweet.    We are teaching a bunch of sweet people. 

     We had interviews this week, with the President, that was good.  I got Aunty Buffy's box and Aunty Tiare's too!  Oh yeah - - mom how do I cook spam?  Can you send me the recipe for spam musubi?  Aunty Tiare sent me the mold thingy!  We have zone conference on the 21st, I think.  I should get the other boxes at that time. 

      Mmmm - - that's about it for the week, walking, rice, beans, then more walking.  Sorry I feel awful - - will write more next week.  Love you lots - - Elder Akina   

Ripped my hand open.  It's all good.