Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, September 28, 2015

Week #50 Love New Area

Hi Mom,
     This week was super good!  We have a baptism this Thursday - - her name is Bianca and she is 14 years old.  We are super pumped.  We have 3 baptisms lined up - - General Conference is posing a scheduling challenge!   We've been working very hard - - super pumped in this area! 
     I am getting sick, I don't feel so great today.  Taking stuff for it.
     I heard Elder Scott passed away, that is a bummer.  People here in Brazil are hoping Elder Costa or Soares will be called - - excited to hear about the new Apostles.
     I have not received the Youth Conference letters or the thumb drive.  I will get any mail sent next week at our Multizona.  If Aunty Tiare is coming to visit please have her bring Li Hing Mui treats!  Oh and Kaki Mochi too! 
      It's been super  hot here and I need a haircut.  Trying to determine where a good place is here in my new area.   Oh yeah - - can you tell Imua to stay off my bed?  Ha ha - - I miss the dogs!
      Love you, excited for a big week with General Conference and our baptisms.