Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, October 26, 2015

Week #54 Mormon Messages

Haazit,
     This week was pretty sweet!  We taught a bunch of people, our grupo de ensino is huuuge.  We have 3 baptisms on Saturday!  Fabio, his son Luan, and Nicole.  Super proud of them and the desicion they're making. 
     The flash drive you sent is beast!  I have used this one video more then 5 times already.  The people that have newer tvs you can put the flash drive right in the TV - -  so that's what we've been doing. 
     We had a lot of cool experiences this week.  We have interviews with President this week too,  I think.  
     My companion's cool, from the Rio Grande do Sul, he's pretty chill, we work well together.   We have a lot of baptisms coming up so that's pretty exciting.
      Oh yeah,  I forgot to tell you guys I started the English class 2 weeks ago.  It's going super good, every Thursday at 19hs - -  it's super cool.  I meet a lot of people who are dying to get into the US.  The cool part is I use church material to teach, so like they form phrases about the Savior, about the scriptures etc . . . everyone is really liking it.
     I left my camera at home by accident this week, sorry, ill send pic next week.
     Love you all. Paz Elder Akina