Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week #72 Gabriel's Baptism

E aí!!  
     So this week we have a baptism (finally) it's today at 5, I really hope members come to support Gabriel. It's been a little challenge teaching him, but he has a really good spirit.  I could really see the change in him and his progress as we were working with him.  He chose me to baptize him, so I'm super pumped for that.  I will try to send pics of the baptism.     Oh yeah I got the boxes!! Thank you so much.   We used the Nerf guns like crazy this morning with the Assistants - - we had a sick war.  I got the other shoe too!  I love the t-shirts you got in Hawaii for President Canuto and his family.  He hasn't seen them yet.  Love all the food.  Thank you guys!
     Elder Bandeira!! This is when we took them to their van at 2 in the morning, I am really going to miss that guy. He's so cool, he's from Fortaleza Ceará.  He's literally one of the coolest guys I've ever met.  It is hard, as I work here in the office I am processing missionaries to go home that I have served with.  Elder Fernandez goes home in a month! The time is going by really fast! 
     Transfers went really well,  there were a bunch of foreigners that came on this one.  2 of them were Americans.  The training I prepared went good.  During the transfer process, I do A LOT of translating. I translate for the Americans when President and the Assistants give their training. It's really tiring, but I like it
     Oh yeah - - super cool about Analise being called to the Missão Porto Alegre Norte! That's like the Texas of Brasil, Só Gaúcho, Gaúcho is like a cowboy.  I had a companion that's from there, Elder Becker.  They speak with a really different accent then they do here. 
     I'm putting pics up right now, Love you guys.  Elder Akina