Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week #73 Paper Work!

Oi, How is everybody? 
     This week was super busy, but got a lot done.  All of the missionaries have a new document that they have to start getting now because our insurance policy got updated.  It's called a CPF - - I took mine out yesterday just to see how the process was.  It's easy - - the challenge will be getting everyone here to Piracicaba because here is where the Receita Federal is.   So instead of us traveling this time out to the Zones, they're all having to come here zone by zone to do this.
      I renewed  Visas this week.  We paid a 15,000 real water bill for one of the houses in our mission (President was not happy) and put in all the baptism records.  I have a report that is due Monday of all the missionaries in this mission doing the churches English course. I have like 10 million other things to do this week, no down time! 
Gabriel's Baptism February 28, 2016.
     Gabriel's baptism was good, there were some ward members there and it was very spiritual.  Member involvement is key in our success.  This is definitely the hardest area I've been in, no one lets you in here.  It is interesting, creature comforts are high here and I don't walk as much, but the work is hard.  We'll find someone that is ready for us - - I'm sure of it. I got all of the boxes!!  Thank you so much.  Love you all. Falou Elder Akina
Missionary Creativity - - clean that mirror!