Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Week #74 Zones in the City + New Investigator

Heeyy,
     This week was cool, I gotta lot done!  I took 5 zones of missionaries this past week to get their CPF done, - - I will do 5 zones more this week. So what happens is, I take them to the post office (correios) and have them present their passport and protocol.  The lady at the correios then fills out this form and prints out a receipt, after they get the receipt we then go to the receita federal, where they get that receipt and turn it into a CPF.   Then I have to get their CPF and send it to São Paulo. 
     I'm pretty pumped for church tomorrow, we have an invsestigator that's going to come to church.  Her name is Ana Claudia - - she is a professional Taekwondo fighter and she moved from Minas Gerais (state in Brazil) to train here in Piracicaba.  We found her by doing a contact on the street.  So she will be with us at church tomorrow, I'm hoping we can baptize her by the end of this month. 
     I designed our zone shirts this past week - - they came out pretty sick!  I'm going take the design to a guy in the center of Piracicaba to have them done (it's way cheaper then ordering them online) I'll send you a pic of how it turned out. 
     We had Stake Conference this past Sunday.  Elder Pinto of the Seventy was there, he gave a really good talk.  President Canuto also gave a beast talk - -  the church was packed.     
     I have been playing basketball on P-days with some guys that live on my street at a court that's right by my house.  Lol it's cool.  I'll try to record a video this coming week and send it.     
     That's it.  I love you all. Love you Mom!  Have a great week!!  Tell Dad I love him!!  And Carlie and the dogs. Tchau.  Elder Akina
Camisa da Zona
 
Sushi Dinner - - Thank you Junior!