Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week #85 Little Dog Bite


     So this week was pretty much the same as the others, buying plane tickets for the missionaries going home in August.  Ha - - ha  my group is next, I think I'm going to buy my own plane ticket Lol!  I buy them 2 months before the missionaries actual departure (it's cheaper that way) so in a couple weeks I will be buying mine. 
     Thursday was a holiday here so the office was closed, we worked all day in the field.  I split with my ZL and we did WORK in my area.  Oh yeah - - Elder Beaton who was in Aracy with me is now my zone leader - - so that's pretty sweet. 
     No President Canuto's son is still in Brazil waiting on his Visa.  I got bit by the same dog twice this week in an investigators driveway. I am ok though - - it was a small dog!  
     We taught 2 Adventists of the Seventh Day - - that got super heated.  We think there are wasps in our sealing because at night when we are sleeping you can here this crazy amount of buzzing, like bees buzzing right above us.  So we got a ladder from our neighbor and we are  going up there today to see what's living with us. 
     Its has gotten really cold during these past couple of nights.  On Thursday when I split with my zone leader we hooped at this park right by my house with these 8 dudes that were playing a pickup game.  Elder Maxwell put in work in the post and I was just getting to the basket and breaking ankles.  Every time we would score it's always the same thing, 'oh they're American, they are made for this"!   This one kid João wanted me to train him during the week and I told him that we would talk about it if I could go to his house and teach him.  He got all excited, so we are going there Monday at 3 - - so that'll be cool.
Love you guys!! Falou  Elder Akina
Sushi with Waldemar Junior Peres
Elder Beaton and Elder Akina with Waldemar Junior Peres.


Squad with the ties
 
Love to eat sushi - - thank you for taking such good care of our missionaries!
Pizza with the President