Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, December 22, 2014

Week #10 Nutella & Dogs!

Oiii Hazzit Everybody,
 
     Mom I did not get any packages yet. It´s okay though, I have something to open on Christmas!  On the plane ride over they gave us little like fun size Nutella to put on the scone things, but I saved it for a rainey day.  I have decided I will eat it with a piece of toast Christmas morning, it will be glorious.  I have waited 2 months to open that bad boy  - - ha ha. (box is sitting at the mission home - - arrived day after mission party - - dang it!)
      I can't wait to talk with you guys, its gunna be sweet.  Yeah our water turned back on, so we we're pretty stoked.  This week was good, the days are starting to go by fast.  The language is coming a long well.
 
Mom: Are those Bananas?
Elder Akina: Yes my companion made them - - there were amazing!
     My companion and I kicked our first dog this week!  Please let Bro. Pac know, he would be proud.  Ha - - ha but yeah, we were walking like next a bunch of cars on the side of the road and this like ugly Beagle looking dog (kinda like opihi) nah nah jk, but seriously, like comes out from under this truck and like lunges at my companion.  My companion used his bag as like a shield and the dog like jumped up to bite at him again!   The dog caught a heel like right to the chest, it fell on its back and then booked the other way ha - - ha!  It was pretty sweet.  I havent kicked one yet,  but I have the technique down if need be.
 
      We have 9 investigators, 3 of them are getting pretty close.  My shoes are good - - I like them a lot!  That's pretty much it for this week, teaching and walking.  Will send pictures.
 
Love you lots. tchau - - Elder Akina