Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, January 19, 2015

Week #14: Baptism Commitment

Hey Mom :)

     This week was super good. We have a baptism!!!  This Sunday the 25th right after church. His name is Vitor, he is 16 years old, and yeah Vitor without the c. That's how it's spelt here. And he wants me to Baptise him :)  - - so I'm pretty stoked to the max!


Elder Fernandez, Vitor & Elder Akina
      We have our zone conference this week, so hopefully I will get my box there.  
We get to go to Wal-mart now, we got permission.  It's only like a 15 minute bus ride, so we buy food there  - - it's so sweet!  When I walk in I get all home sick.  Like the floors are normal tile, its air conditioned and there are no mosquitos or dog poop on the ground. But yeah it's great.  Anyway - - that's pretty much it for this week.
 
     Oh, I am speaking in church on Sunday - - please pray for me!
  
Love you lots :) Elder Akina 
A picture of the Portal Bordon Chapel for Mama
Out tracting


Street Art


Street Art - -  funny!