Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, January 26, 2015

Week #15 Christmas in 2 Minutes + A Baptism

Hey Mom, 

     This week was super cool, I got your box!  I opened it at the zone conference and gave the stuff you put for my district- - they love it!  But none of them knew who the grinch was - - ha - -ha! I didnt do the Twelve days of Christmas, it was more like the 2 minutes of Christmas, I was so excited!  It was the best day of my life!  He-he, I opened it all up with my companion, I translated all of it for him too.   He thought it was really cool!  Thanks for the stuff mom.   We made the pumpkin cookies last night with a family we are teaching.  Everybody was like. "you don't put eggs, milk or oil, they're gunna suck!"  Ha - - ha, they loved them! I have pics I'll send them, it was sweet.
The Christmas Box - - it arrived in one piece! 
Grinch Pills for the District!  I guess not everyone knows who this Green Guy is!
     I gave a talk in church on Sunday, it was on the Holy Ghost - -  I spoke for about 8 minutes, it was supposed to be 10!  I shared the story about you and the bank robbery when we were little, it was cool.  

     I had my first baptism was this week!!  Com Vitor, it was super cool.  He was super stoked, he wants to serve a mission now - - we're really happy for him.  His Mom came to the baptism, the dad didn't.   We were super surprised when his Mom showed up!   It was right after church,  all the members stayed to watch.  I have pics.  
Elder Akina, Vitor, Mama & Elder Fernandez
     I also got Dad's Box - - it was sweet!  Everyone loves the candy from Hawaii, the Li Hing mango especially!  I didn't share the Mochi Crunch haha!  He sent spam!!  I was so pumped. Yeah - -  this week was good.  Love you Mama,  Elder Akina
 
Elder Akina loves Pumpkin cookies - -
So the 3 ingredients where sent in his Christmas box!
The recipients of the Pumpkin cookies! 
Shaka!

I do believe this is the bird that bombed Elder Akina a few weeks back!  Holy cow is he big!
Irmao Parquez - - our neighbor - - he is very good to us!