Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, February 2, 2015

Week #16 Rain

Mama - - This week was good, it rained super hard.  We did a lot of service this week, worked from 8 until about 11 everyday this week - -  in the yard of this guy clearing it so he can plant stuff.  It literally took forever. 
 
     We had stake conference this week and our mission President spoke, it was good.  I really don't know what else to write for this week, was pretty normal.... Oh we have a family that wants to be baptized.  The family we made pumpkin cookies with - -  remember?  The problema is that they were only married in the Catholic church, not by the law.   For us to baptize them they need to be married through the law.  So we set a goal with them, to be married in the cartorio in two weeks.  Not like a real wedding,  really small scale just so we can have the marrige certified and what not, should be good. 
 
     The Bishop got mad at me this week.  He got was upset because in my talk last week when I started,  I said,  "Aloha.. and everyone said aloha back."  Afterwards he was like, remember this is sacrament meeting and we have to keep the spirit here and all this stuff. Everyone loved it, especially since everyone in the ward knows we're from Hawaii. Frustrating!  Ok, I will do what he wants.
 
     I got the Romney's Christmas card!   What do people say about me back home? Am I missed ?  :) He he!  I would love more letters!
 
 But yup - -  I'll hit you up with some pics right now, love you lots!!  Elder Akina
Providing service so a member can plant his garden.