Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, May 4, 2015

Week #29 1st Transfer!


Hazzit!
 
     I got transferred! I'm going to Sao Carlos, I forgot the name of the area.  I have to go to Americana early in the morning, then from Americana to Piracicaba - - then on to Sao Carlos.  Everyone says it's super cold there - - I am headed north.  My new companion is Elder Nunez, I'll meet him tomorrow.  He is from Rio de Janeiro, he's Brasilero.   Elder Fernandez is staying here in Portal Bordon.  He has another American companion that was with me in CTM. It is beginning to cool off, the nights are colder!
 
     So - - I have no idea when I will be able to Skype or where I will be.  I don't know how to let you know because there isn't another p-day before I will call you.  I'll figure it out.
 
     This past week was good. Going to miss all the people here - - they were super cool.  The only bad part now is I have to pack :/  I hate packing.  It's probably not going to be the most organized suitcase either  - - but whatever.  It is hard when you have to take the bus by yourself with three suitcases and like getting on and off busses with 3 is super hard!  You look really dumb - - like you carry 2 of them to one spot, then you have to run back and get the third, ha - - ha.
 
     Me Marcelino y Dedise and their son at church the other day.  This is the couple that needs to get married - -  remember?  We set a wedding date and a baptism date, they are going to get married this Saturday in the Cartório and be baptized the next day.  Proud of them.
Marcelino & Dedise and their son
I'Il send pics right now.   
 
Love you - - chat with you on Sunday!  Elder Akina 
Map showing transfer!  Elder Akina is headed North! 
From his current location to Piracicaba it is a 2 hour bus ride.