Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, April 27, 2015

Week #28 Peanut Butter Jelly's


Hazzit my people,
 
     This week went by super fast, it is the last week before transfers. It is super hot!  I had to break our door down on Tuesday because I  thought I had lost the keys.  Then like an hour later our land lady came down and was like, "how did you guys get in?"  I was like uughhhh,  and she said, "Oh - - you guys have 2 sets of keys don't you!" I was like, "mmmhhh yah".  It turns out I left the key in the keyhole from the outside - - what a dummy!  So our land lady took them - - ha - - ha!  Missionary problems! I fixed the door - - lol!
 
Brazilian sunset from our bedroom
      We have a possible baptism for this week.  Martin, he's one of the Haitian dudes we teach.  We're going to set a date with him for tomorrow and hopefully baptize him this Sunday.  He's already been to church with us twice. 
 
     Dang can't believe Thomas Cochrane comes home already.  I burnt one of my ties the other week when I made 6 months, it's like a thing here.  Fernandez makes one year aqui en tres dias. So that's pretty cool. 
 
Stop Suffering!
      The one sunset pic is outside our bedroom window.   The other is a church and a sign that says,  "Stop suffering!"  Ha - - ha, the churches have some of the weirdest stuff in the front!  There's this one church that has a picture of their Pastor kissing someone's feet! I'll send a pic of it.

     My birthday request is Peanut Butter and Jelly!  I have already eaten all the peanut butter you sent!  Lol - -  Fernandez had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich with my supplies!  Never had one before!  Ha - - ha after he took his first bite, I was like, "What do you think?". He said, "It was like it filled a big gap in his childhood and he finally was complete!" Lol!

I love you, pushing through this week with transfers pending. 

Love you Mama.  Elder Akina