Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week #32 Another Great Week


Hey Mom, 
 
  The sushi was super good I almost cried when I took the first bite!  It's the first thing I have eaten here that doesn't come with arroz e feijão.

I love Brasil!
   So the guy who is coming is an Area 70 I think he's coming for a mission tour.  He'll be here June 6 and 7.  I forgot his name.  Will write more about it when it happens. 

     We have 3 baptism dates for June 7, please pray that they can come through.  There is a new housing development area opening up in our area July 18th.   Brand new houses, which is huge, that means new families!  I'm pumped about that! 

     Today we went to this sweet museum with like planes and stuff.  We have been working hard man, praying and fasting like crazy - - that our pesquisadores can come through on June 7.  Off to have another great week in the work!  Love you the most - - Elder Akina

P-Day excursion
Queso!
 





Da boys!

Love you Mama!