Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, November 30, 2015

Week #59 Transferred to the Big City

Hey Mom, 
     I got transferred, to the MISSION OFFICE!!   LOL,  I am the Executive Secretary to the President! I got a call from President Canuto at like 10:30 Monday night telling me I had to get on the first bus to Piracicaba with all my stuff and that I had received a new calling.  My p-days are Saturdays now.  I got to the office in the middle of transfers, really hectic - - plane tickets to be bought and protocols to be renewed.  We are leaving for the Policia Fereral building right now.
Piracicaba, Brazil

  

Map view of current assignment area.
     I am being trained this transfer by Elder Johnson, he is my new companion.  I will likely be here for 3 to 4 transfers, then finish my mission on the streets, I think.  I feel like I'm in another world, I stay in an office all day in a.c on a computer!  I'm used to being on the street you know?  Really crazy, A TON to learn but I'm excited and I'm going hit it hard. 

Love you. Elder Akina