Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, August 29, 2016

Week #98 All Prayers are Invited!

     This week was another good one!   We found out that Elder Nelson (President of the Quorum of  the Twelve) is coming to our mission next week!  So that will be really cool to see. 
     I got my Zone leaders coming down to Poços to interview Lindalva (our investigator that will be baptized this week) since I can't do the interview since she is our investigator.  Please pray for her,  that this week she can hang in there until her baptism day.  This is the time that Satan puts in overtime to try and not let Gods children enter into His church. So all prayers are invited!!   She is ready. 
     This is my last week in the mission field, next week Monday I'm going to Piracicaba for training that missionaries receive when they go home.  Can you believe it?  I'm giving a talk this Sunday in church.  
     We're going to play basketball at this park by our house right now.  My companion is actually pretty good, he just shoots with two hands - -  so were going work on that today.  But It's going good!  Sun, Guarana, and the Gospel, I can't complain. 
   Love you guys. Working hard until the end!  Elder Akina

*Elder Akina's Mom:  Fingers crossed we get an email next week - - just two weeks to go, we have officially allowed ourselves to GET EXCITED!  He is going to be home before we know it!