Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Monday, January 11, 2016

Week #65 On my Own!

Hi Mom, 
     So now I will just work with Elder Laurentis - - he'll be my comp.   We got a new assistant too, he's from Alaska, but his family lives in Japan now - -  Elder Patterson.  
     I have sooo much work to do, and I have a bunch of Visas to do but I can't do them because my weekly budget has already been depleted - - so I have to wait until this week.  That is cutting it really close!  I'll be fine, it's just I have a bunch of stuff to do, like today isn't even a P day - -  I've been working since early this morning.  You wanted my mission would help me be organized - - ha ha you have no idea how your dreams are coming true!
      Our new President seems pretty cool, i just hope he speaks good Portuguese.  He is from Utah - - he's a Scouter!   I think I'll be in the office for a little bit, like 4 or 5 transfers. 
      I got Dad's box, it was sick!  It had a bunch of granola bars, popcorn, mochi crunch and stuff.  I really like it.  
     I'll put some pictures up right now - - sports activity!  Please pray for me, this office stress is different than the urgency you feel on the streets.  Love you guys.   Tchau - - Elder Akina
Zone Sports

Elder Akina, President Cantu, Elder Laurentis, Unknown  - - sorry, Elder Johnson.