Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week #66 Sa-weet Street Contact

Hey Mom, 
     This week was really good, got a lot of work done.  I have the hitorico of the mission that's due at the end of the week, that I will send to São Paulo this week. The hitorico is basically a yearbook of the mission this past year. It includes what we learned as a mission, baptisms, challenges we faced, goals for next year and all that good stuff. 
Lots of rain this week!
     I did a training this past Tuesday for all the new missionaries straight out of the CTM, there was 1 American and 14 Brazilians.  When I wasn't doing my training I was translating for the new sister. It was sick. 
     This past week it has been raining sooooo much, the streets are flooded. We are going eat lunch at President's house and then play volleyball for part of our P-Day.
     Last night we got to work a little bit on the street, and we found a sick family!  Pretty excited about that, I just need to baptize!  It's been too long. So they are going to come to church with us. 
     I'll put my pics in the Dropbox. Love you guys.  Can't wait to hear about stake conference!  Tchau Elder Akina