Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week #67 Teaching Again!

Heyyyy, 
    Yes I received a package from the Stuarts!!  So - - shout out to the Stuarts, big mahalo! They had sent some like girls hair ties/ pin thingies to share; Sister Canuto (President's wife) passed by my desk the other day and she loved them!  So now she is using them  - - ha ha.      I renewed 5 visas yesterday, it was really busy.   We got a taxi at 6 in the morning from our house to the Polica Federal and the came the LINE :/ uughh!   It takes forever, but it is pretty cool because you meet people from all over the world who are renewing visas or protocals.  We got in everything worked out - - I had all the right paperwork so that was good. The hardest part about the visas isn't the going part, it's getting all the documents and paperwork together part!  idk I think it is just organization and prayer  - - lol!  
Multi-Zona in Piracicaba
     Every 6 weeks we get new missionaries from the MTC, and yeah you guys are right - -  we haven't gotten any American Elders in a while.  We have been getting a ton of sisters, it's just sister Americans that are coming this transfer.  idk why the Elders stopped coming.      Last Sunday I had the first investigator in church since I've been here!   It was cool, we went back to teach a couple more times this week, and the whole family will be going this week.  The challenge with this family is that they all drink, a lot.   We have a sick lesson planned for them and church will be good this Sunday,  so I'm excited. 
     I'm getting kinda worried about the Christmas box that I sent.  The postal lady told me 20 days for delivery and it's been more than 20 days since I sent it.  Fingers crossed  - - I hope it will get there okay. 
     I kinda miss P days - - P day is pretty much like a normal day, stuff to do in the office. Oh  - - President Canuto told me he sent you a letter, be on the look out for that!  But I'm doing good.  Please send deodorant and tooth paste in the box with my shoes!  
     I miss you guys, love you go on the dropbox to see fotos. tchau  Your Elder Akina

  


Elder Nunes and his Christmas tie - - thanks Mom!