Elder Akina

Elder Akina

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Week #64 Happy New Year

Hazzit,      
     My week was good, super busy but good. My companion's last day is Thursday, so after Thursday I'm on my own!  We're going to cover a bunch of stuff this week, to make sure I got it all.  I'm learning a lot, there are still some things I need to learn - - but I think I'll be good. 
In the office
     I got a box this week, it was Aunty Buffy's, there were sick socks and hot chocolate - -   that was pretty clutch!   
     We had a New Years BBQ in our house, it was pretty amazing!  We bought a bunch of meat, made rice, and juice.  Eating is good!  We have a secret friend gift exchange thing in our zone this week. I got an elder from the states, I'm going to hook it up with one of the socks that Aunty Buffy sent me - - oh the sacrifice!  
New Year's BBQ - - it's all about the food!
     This past week we reorganized everything in the office for the new year.  Changed out all the files (including the ones on the computer) and making 2016 ones.  The organization of things is crazy!   
     I can finally say I go home this year!!  He - - he. There were some sick fireworks here in the city.  I sent a bunch of pics.  All the missionaries here are telling me to test out of Portuguese when I get to college.  It is hard to think about that right now.  A bunch of missionaries are asking me to room with them at school.  I will pray about it, I think I want to room with Nainoa - - unless he has a roommate already.      My Nike's are thrashed from our service projects, I need a new pair.  Can you look under my bed and send a pair I left behind.  The ones I brought with me I wore on TREK.

     I love you.  Have a great week.  Tchau Elder Akina
Piracicaba - - it's a big city.